I got talked into making running my sport in high school when my gym teacher assured me it would cost me little more than a couple pairs of sneakers and some shorts a year. Hah. If I could travel with an entourage to carry all my stuff while I ran? I would.
Good luck. I'll be pulling (or pushing?) for ya. Have a ball.
I remember somebody shipping their bike the last time they needed it, because it was easier than taking it with them...I don't remember EVER having to shipping their shoes...
13 comments:
Ha ha! And love the forecast. :)
Go, Pirate, go!
Dear God,
Please don't let my friends hate me for bringing too many things. I can't pare down anymore!
Why the cat?
Have fun!!! :D
Go have some fun out there you altitude junkie ;-)
iliketoast... whaddah ya MEAN why the cat?
Can you think of anything more inspiring in a run than a cat forced to endure "rain (at lower elevations), fun (at higher elevations)."?
Seriously... have fun Pirate!
This is almost like camping more than running, right? Besides - packing light and DPR just don't co-exist.
I got talked into making running my sport in high school when my gym teacher assured me it would cost me little more than a couple pairs of sneakers and some shorts a year. Hah. If I could travel with an entourage to carry all my stuff while I ran? I would.
Good luck. I'll be pulling (or pushing?) for ya. Have a ball.
A minimal sport my butt right?? And not so cheap either :) Good luck at the race and boo haaa bring on the rain!!!
Best wishes from the East Coast....
I love a good relay! Have fun!
I remember somebody shipping their bike the last time they needed it, because it was easier than taking it with them...I don't remember EVER having to shipping their shoes...
Yes, you brought a lot and used all of it. We all used the foam roller!
did the cat mark your stuff so you wouldn't have to label things?
Post a Comment