Thursday, August 05, 2010

there's free stuff out there!

DC Rainmaker is giving away a 310XT --see blog for details

You know, I have a 305. It's a perfectly good tool. It is. But I can't swim with it. And also, it's getting old and flakey. For example, it doesn't like uploading data unless I'm real super nice to it, and talk to it real sweet and pet it.

Even though I've given it a name, and a home of its own.

Garmin, you ingrate.

ANYway. 310 XT: so far, I have heard no bad about it. An upgrade would be cool, wouldn't it?

3 comments:

moi said...

Remember our bud that ran with us on La Luz? S.B. gave him his 305 two years ago and it is just now getting flaky, too. Built in obsolescence?

If I ever get serious about my desire to do a tri, that 310 XT will be the ticket. For now, my 405 will just have to do. Besides, I like the color . . .

chris mcpeake said...

Upgrade would be good. Still pretty steep price with my 310 still working fine. I will give in soon tho I think

220TriLog said...

Stay safe out there!